Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Weekend

Thanksgiving dinner was gluten free and delicious. Karina's dark chocolate brownies were a hit with my co-workers and my boyfriend's family.

The day after Thanksgiving was certainly interesting. I arrived at the store at 5:30am. Yes, you read that correct. The store opened at 6am. When I arrived to work, there were people already waiting there to get in. I can think of a million things better to do than wait for a store to open before the crack of dawn.

Overall, it was a busy weekend. So busy, I ended up getting sinus pressure/cold. It is a combination of the flucuating weather and working so many hours as to why I am sick. The weather is so wacky right now, we had a few days in the forties, then we go up to the mid sixties for a few days, then right back down to the low forties. No wonder everyone is so sick right now. This is New England, we are not supposed to mid sixty degree weather in November!

Well it's back to counting those beans.

No comments: