Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Cleaning the Fridge

I like making sandwiches at work. I don't like making them at home because I never have enough time and they taste fresher when I make them at work. My coworkers have learned not to ask me what I am making.

I think I have found a new sandwich I like:

2 pieces of Whole Food GF Cinnamon Raisin bread, toasted
1 can Tuna Fish, drained
Sweet Relish, to taste
Mayo, to taste
Black pepper
2 Tomato slices
2 slices of your favorite cheese (I only had American on hand)

While toasting bread, mix the drained tuna fish, mayo, relish, and pepper. Once the bread is finished toasting, put the cheese on the bread. Then add your tomato and tunafish. I actually like this as 2 open faced sandwiches.

The other sandwich that I like is taking the bread from above, toasted, and adding ham, mustard, tomato, and cheese.

No comments: