Saturday, November 04, 2006

Christmas Music

I go into work (my part-time job) on Thursday night. As soon as I walk into the store, I hear Christmas music. As I hear this, I am thinking Halloween was two days ago. Don't get me wrong, I like most Christmas music, however, playing it in the first of November is just insane. Let's put the Christmas music on after Thanksgiving. That makes more sense.

Since my last post, I have been keeping myself busy by working both jobs. We went to Trader Joes a few weeks ago. I love that store. I like all the odd items they carry that your normal mega market doesn't. This weekend, we are going up to Worcester to get ourselves some gluten-free pizza and beer. I have found two liquor stores in my area that carry gf beer. I am willing to try the gf beer. Let's hope I don't turn bright red after two or three sips. Most of the time when we go out to eat, I order water. I can't even handle soda or most fruit juices w/ high fructose corn syrup.

Since I have turned 21, I probably have had a total of 20 drinks in a 4 1/2 year span. The closest I come to liquor would be a frozen strawberry shortcake. Very little liquor. It's more like a thick milk shake. Smokey Bones and a local restaurant make these frozen strawberry shortcake drinks.

No comments: