Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Long Month

This past Saturday was my first day off since the end of July. I know I took a vacation in the middle of August, but I don't really consider that time off. It is time off from work, but it is not time off from doing things. Once in a while, I need some time to do absolutely nothing. I had that chance Saturday evening. It felt so good.

Saturday night's rest was well needed as I would be working my part-time job all day Sunday and Monday. As with any holiday weekend, the retail stores love to huge sales. Well, the retail store I work for joined the other retail chains. For the most part, the guests were polite. However, there are always a few bad apples. These bad apples expect us, the associates, to make special exceptions because they are so and so and they spend so much money in our store(s). I try my best to work with them, however, there are times I just want to tell them to get the hell out of the store. I think Nickelback's song Rockstar (great song, by the way), sums up how some people act today.

No comments: