Thursday, July 20, 2006

He calls me at 4:30 to inform me that he forgot to make an appointment for an oil change. What am I, his personal assistant? He has all day to make this appointment. Can't he do it from work? He has a phone at his desk and has access to the internet to look up the place's phone number. He went into work at 4pm. I know he did not have anything else to today, he never does. But because I am nice and stupid, I went ahead and made the damn appointment. Watch, he'll want me to take the car or come with him. He can be such a pain in the ass and a baby.

I would like to try to talk to him about these annoyances, but I'm never home and when I am, he's having one of his mental days or does not feel like talking about our problems. It's starting to get to the point where I want out of this relationship. Mark my word, there will come a day (real soon), that I will just explode at him and it won't be pretty.

Last question for the day before I go to my other job, how does one handle having financial power over their significant other?

Time to go beat up some pillows now.

No comments: