Monday, September 24, 2007

Fallen for him

It's been over 3 weeks now living with my roommate. He's a great roommate. Always there to lend a helping hand whether it's with moving something to preparing dinner to making me laugh when I have a good or bad day to watching movies that I have never seen even though he's seen them a million times. He's very patient and understanding in regards to my gluten and dairy free lifestyle.

I look forward to coming home every night. I want to leave work so I can hang out with him. There's something about him that I really like. This is so cliche, but he's a guys guy; big, strong, but yet has a soft side. He doesn't watch your traditional sports, which surprisingly, is fine by me. He keeps my attention, which can be very hard to do considering that I get bored very easily.

As you may have guessed, I have fallen for him. So far, I am enjoying the ride. I can only imagine where this ride will take me. I am so ready for the adventure.

6 comments:

don said...

enjoy!

The Wordpecker said...

Above all else...have fun together!

Anonymous Law Student said...

Yar!

Virginia Belle said...

WOO HOO!!! keep us posted!!

John said...

Do you parents know you moved in with a strange man and then started fucking him after a couple weeks? If they don't, let them know. They'll be proud.

John said...

Actually, I will take that back. You never said you were fucking him. Sorry.