Thursday, March 23, 2006

Wow, my very first post. How exciting.

Let me tell you a little about myself. As you can see from the title of my lovely blog, I grew up in a rural setting in the Mid-Atlantic. At 17, I decided it was time to move to the big city of Providence. I must remind you, my hometown only had a flashing light. There were 3 farm stores (Mastens, Southern States, and John Deere), 1 package store/tavern, 1 hairdresser, and one corner store that had everything. So to me, at the age of 17, Providence was a big city.

During college, I met my boyfried. One of the best things that has happened to me in my short span of a life. We have been going strong for over six years now. I am currently working as an accounting clerk. My official title is Assistant Business Manager. Fancy title, mundane duties.

No comments: