Friday, October 13, 2006

There are many times during the day that I feel stupid around my co-workers and people in general. It seems to me that everyone has their special subject in which they know all too much about. I on the otherhand do not have that special subject in which I know too much about. Sometimes I feel like jack of a few trades and a master at none. Everyone around me seems to be a master at one subject.

I have been in the accounting field for almost 3 years. When I am around other accounting people, I feel absolutely dumb founded. These people understand the complexities of the accounting world. Granted, I understand that some of these people have been in the industry as long as I have been living. Sometimes I think that I chose the wrong major/job for myself.

It is kind of depressing knowing that I don't have one special talent.

No comments: